Church at Level 2
Our gatherings will look slightly different under Level 2:
• You will be required to scan in with the Tracer app or attendance sheet.
• Please wear a mask until you are seated in your space.
• You don't need to register for church.
10 am service at Haere-roa, 90 Ilam Rd
Our Welcomers will direct you to one of the four spaces we will have available (auditorium, live feed, Kids Space, and crèche), making sure we adhere to the 100 people maximum in any one space.
5 pm service at Haere-roa, 90 Ilam Rd
The welcoming team will direct you to either Ti Kouka or Bentley's making sure we adhere to the 100 people maximum in any one space.
Livestreams of the services will be available for those joining from home, at cornerstone.org.nz/resources/talks
The Bible encourages and commands us to pray for our leaders. Please do pray for our government leaders as they have some really weighty decisions to make.
Pray for our medical and health professionals with the really significant role they have in all of this.
Pray for those where this is a time filled with all sorts of needs, concerns and anxieties for people and that we would respond with grace, patience and kindness.
Pray for the gospel to go out clearly and for Christians to shine a light into our needy world.
And please do pray for God’s control, His care and His compassion to be so evident in this church family and in each one of us personally. In the midst of lots of change, there are some things that don't change - God is still in control and still sits on the throne and has the future in His hands.
Some simple ways to protect yourself
- Avoid contact with people who are sick and please stay home if you or your child is sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (it’s longer than you think—try singing “Happy Birthday” twice) and use good sneeze/cough etiquette
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Maintain at least 1 meter distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing.
- We’re encouraging people to use other ways to welcome people than shaking hands - please don't be offended by this!